Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
The bitterness of those on the outside is always quite staggering boyo as you can already see;)

Judging by theose quoted figures in your signature Jaffa, may do you some good :)

·
Opinionated *unt
1,593 Posts
Nick MW said:
The bitterness of those on the outside is always quite staggering boyo as you can already see;)

Judging by theose quoted figures in your signature Jaffa, may do you some good :)
Nah mate, my car isn't fat and lardy as it's never been on the black pudding. :D

Your car's for sale? Didn't you just get it?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just read ur name ben.......seedless wonder. than mean ur not firing pips?lol

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I have been bitten by the tuning bug and fancy a GTR now before I spend too much money on this one.

·
Opinionated *unt
1,593 Posts
skylineboy said:
just read ur name ben.......seedless wonder. than mean ur not firing pips?lol
With cheeks the size of yours, one would think you would understand tongue in cheek humour.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I wish - as it is a weekend car, alone I cannot justify the £30k+ to get the entry V Spec- thinking R33 GTR V Spec or R32 if a very nice one came along.

Have to sell mine first though...

·
Opinionated *unt
1,593 Posts
So you're getting a slower car and then making it faster? :D

You thought of buying a pre-modded one? Or are you intent on DIY?

What's yours worth? Lovely car...

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Mixture of both really, I would like a pre modded one if possible then start work. To get mine to where I really want it would be huge money wheras if I can start with a base of 400 - 500 bhp would be very happy.

I am really pleased with mine thanks and have put it up for £13,500 which I am told is too cheap but am only advertising it here for the time being.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts