Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
R32 GTS-t
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title really... I'm looking to replace my R32 GTS-T Type-M exhaust within the next few months as the backbox is losing its outer shell, due to rust.

The car is completely standard and I don't intend on modifying it any time soon. Can anyone recommend a decent replacement (stainless) that will pass an MOT too?

Supplier(s) and pricing would be great too - thanks in advance!

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
japspeed exhaust all the way here too

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
your car should not need the cat as far as im aware and my 33 with downpipe,decat and single box system is loud but not too loud.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
its up to you bud can get it from turbo bk thats your best bet coz you will only end up buying the rest in the long run.:D

·
R32 GTS-t
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its up to you bud can get it from turbo bk thats your best bet coz you will only end up buying the rest in the long run.:D
Good to know it's optional then. Seeing as the back box is already on its way out, the rest may well be within a year or so - and makes sense to replace the lot when it's up on the ramps. Thanks everyone for the recommendation - seen the vids on the Japspeed section and I'm very tempted by the sound.

·
Registered
154 Posts
i got a turbo back Kakimoto 3.5" system off Ebay for 200 quid, they pop up now and again, frees up a few horses as well!! Nice to see another 32 gts on here!! if u need any other adv PM me dude!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts