Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need plastic surround for my sunroof on my r33 .iv tryed everywhere cant get .can any1 help .iv got new rubbers but need the surround that's made of plastic

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I had this problem too, I had to buy a full sunroof second hand, was very hard to get, I was going to start into looking at other models of nissan to see if I could get one, so that might be an option for you, good luck, if you do find a suitable replacement from another car let us know, would be very useful.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
  1. Yes its impossible to find .so I'm getting it made 2moro at a 3d printer shop spoke 2 the guy 2day .going 2 have it made 2moro .il let yous know price and how it turns out .I think it will b good thow .the guy reckons it shouldn't b a problem .fingers crossed

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm waiting on the guy getting back 2 me way a prices . Should check online for 3d printing near u and give them a call .he said it b a few weeks aswell

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got the quote back 2day for sunroof frame £100 .the guys having to make it in 2parts and hes gona glue it together he assures me I wont notice the join .I'm gona paint it aswell .il let u know when I have it and il put photo up

·
Registered
771 Posts
I know this thread is a year old.

I just wondered if the rubber seal needs the plastic part over the top to sandwich the seal in the groove? I'm looking at a car and the seal and this part is gone on r33 gtst s2

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Had to source a second hand sunroof, and it took a while, thankfully it was a good clean rust free one

·
Registered
771 Posts
I need a sunroof glass and seal if you know of any please.

Or ill have to try and get the weatherstrip and make up a securing ring.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts