Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having a problem lately with my car cutting out at 10psi for some reason. I have an Apexi AVCR connected and i am not really familiar with how to really set it up. Not sure if its the boost controller doing it though as it feels more like a fuel cut. Does the r33 gts25t have a stock fuel cut in it? I currently have a Greddy Emanage Ulitmate connected to it but have not really figured out how to remove the boost cut using it. Another thing is that the car was originally just a gts model with a rb20e in it but when we got the car it already had the rb25det in it. I know that on the emanage it looks for a clamp to set it at for the boost cut but not really sure how to set it up. any info would help. not many people around where i live that tune the rb motors so i am trying to learn a little on my own. i want to set the AVCR at 1bar so if anyone knows how to do that i would appreciate it. thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, the car idles but not very good. i know that its mainly tuning since i have an upgraded turbo manifold, turbo, intake manifold, 87mm pistons and some other misc things. i think it has thrown the tuning off and i am not sure if the motor is tuned for anything past 7psi and i have it at 10psi.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts