Skyline Owners Forum banner

car finished

1K views 24 replies 22 participants last post by  stealth69 
#1 ·
Had the car fitted and painted up ,both bumpers done , original do- luckskirts,nismo rear spats new front splitter fully colour coded and a carbon slam panel.Thanks to Djdexter for the skirts and slam panel I owe you a few drinks mate ,good value for money :) Thanks to Nobby also .Car looks real nice now as before the rear bumper was quite bad .Thanks to GT art also for getting me the splitter and sending it off very fast :cheers:

Attachments

See less See more
#19 ·
amo said:
looks sweet very nice wot that front spliter set u back
amo

Well I couldent get one anywhere so when I orderd the nismo rear skirts I asked GT Art if they knew anyone that had one ,it just so happens a Guy had a 34 in there at the time having a Carbon one fitted so I had to have it ,cost me £370.00 but they are about £700.00 new :wtf: :crazy: .I had the car fitted and sprayed at DKM bodyworks in Lincoln ,they do insurance work for BMW and quite alot of companys so I knewI would get a good job done cost £680.00 all in which I dont think is too bad ,they had a 355 spider Ferrari in there as well needing a spray job on it's front bumper ,aparantly these 2 Ferrari owners parked there cars up in front of each other nose to nose to take some pics and the handbrake of one of them failed and it slid into his mates car just as they were taking the pics :funny: shoulden't laugh really .Will get some better high res shots done soon .Thanks for the comments Guys :cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.