Skyline Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
hmmmm now its a toss up between the pulsar and 200sx, i like the idea of drifting fun, but the lure of awd in the bad weather is something thats in my mind aswel :confused:

·
noob by name, nude by nature
231 Posts
Pulsars are pretty good, had one myself bit understeery but with decent suspension mods can be alot of fun, alot of them do suffer with typical Nissan cancer though, not as common placed as they used to be nowadays either.

S-Bodys are great, and with the right handling mods can be weapons, last one I owned was beastly ! I could abuse that thing on corners and it loved it ! it was scared of speedbumps though haha.

mate of mine had a Starlet with a TD06 I think and a Blitz ECU, 210bhp and 200lb ft torque at 0.9 bar of boost, was nippy, certainly showed a few people up.

earlier Evo's are getting ridiculously cheap thesedays, and Mitsubishi GTO's aren't as pricey as they used to be either, mate of mine got a tidy Twin Turbo one for £1800

·
noob by name, nude by nature
231 Posts
the last automatic Ford Focus I had suffered similar issues, nearly cooked the box earlier this year when we had the snow.
last GTS-T I had was fun in the snow, no interior except front seats, woke up one morning, GTR on the Drive GTS-T on the road loads of snow ! needed to swap em over on a very narrow road, GTS-T had to dance and pirohuette to get on the driveway. was fun actually, neighbours weren't happy like but meh

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Loads of classic impreza turbos around the 2k mark, i'm gettin one for when the snow falls, so within a few weeks!

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,549 Posts
Pulsars are fugly IMO.
No idea what Nissan were thinking with it really.

My mates got an immaculate dark blue s14a, cream leathers, manual, full rebuild (he's a Nissan tech) stage 1 mods, running just over 300bhp but feels more as it boosts harder than rb's do at stage one.

Think it's 1.2 bar.
Work equip alloys and I'm sure he only wants around 2.5k mate.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Pulsars are fugly IMO.
No idea what Nissan were thinking with it really.

My mates got an immaculate dark blue s14a, cream leathers, manual, full rebuild (he's a Nissan tech) stage 1 mods, running just over 300bhp but feels more as it boosts harder than rb's do at stage one.

Think it's 1.2 bar.
Work equip alloys and I'm sure he only wants around 2.5k mate.
Do you have his contact details mate?

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,549 Posts
Sure do mate.
I'll drop you a pm buddy once I confirm with him he ain't bottled it or already sold it.
Hrs fully restored a track toy r5gtt and has just bought a newish tdi Audi so I know he was gonna sell.

It's lush mate. If it were bigger for kids in back I'd have it! Pulls real well and sounds nuts!

He is registered on here also and has over the 100 posts :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I was looking at that white one last night actually, only thing that put me off was the distance

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
fig 8's will break your bank mate! mate had one... it was pricey to have put right.
I'm tempted but i'm swaying towards an S-Body now, just got to find a decent one, will one with a decent engine and transmission anyway.

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,549 Posts
it's hard mate but theres still a few out there that are original owner from new uk supplied cars. :)
i'll keep my eyes peeled and get my mate to have a look too.
He's area rep on sxoc. :)

now that we are approaching the winter you will see the r33 gts-t fall again and you will get a nice one in your price bracket. quite likely stage 1 mods also :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I couldn't justify having two, or afford to run two skylines lol although the idea sounds nice

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,549 Posts
sorry mate. didnt realise you already got one.
Did think it was a bit weird you on here asking about s-body's etc. lol

21 - 40 of 46 Posts