Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Was just having a look around for someone that does decent car graphics. When the drifter is finished, I want to make the outside stand out a little! I have kind of a purple/ green thing going on! any ideas of any sites you guys know of?

Thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
see this is half the problem in not quite sure... I will post a pic and see if you have any creative ideas!! want to keep the purple and green thing going really but not fussed as it just a track car.

Attachments

·
Registered
743 Posts
How about something like this but with your colour scheme and maybe some text over the top of it. I know what you mean, it's hard to come up with stuff that already hasn't been done these days.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that's pretty cool scott, any other options?? Also where can I get decent manufactures graphics from?? obviously only want to use stuff that's actually in the car!

·
Registered
743 Posts
that's pretty cool scott, any other options?? Also where can I get decent manufactures graphics from?? obviously only want to use stuff that's actually in the car!
I can make you sponsor decals, whatever ones you want. I'm pretty limited at mo as to what I can design because my graphics tablet is broken but let me know what you want and I'l' see what I can do. I have done a few facebook car group logo's recently.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool mate I will have a think! are you any good at photoshop? as i'm thinking of painting the wheels the same bright green but not sure what it will look like! bit scared to do it as they are rotas...

·
Registered
743 Posts
cool mate I will have a think! are you any good at photoshop? as i'm thinking of painting the wheels the same bright green but not sure what it will look like! bit scared to do it as they are rotas...
Not really great with photoshop these days mate as not really used it for ten years lol. My mate knows his stuff with it though. Will see if he can help.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok scott no worries, will put a fresh post up for anyone who is bored this evening! lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts