Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys want some recommendations for car insurance as am paying £96 a month for quite a few years now and it doesnt seem to go down.only have tinted windows ,lowered,air filter,front mounted intercooler.uprated discs on back and r33 gtr calipers on front.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'm with AIB and they was brill but recently they seem expensive and would have gone else where but forgot when renewal was due.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm with A-Plan. I've got full NCD and cost has stayed about the same for my R34 (around £50pm) for a few years now even though I've gradually been adding (and reporting) mods. I thought it would have gone up if anything but they've not usually affected price except the last mod which was a turbo conversion on a non-turbo car. I think it went up by 20 or 30 quid for the year - I just remember being delighted that it was so little. I'm happy with their service too - never any problems with mods and helped me through a weird claim a few years back when a herd of cows walked into the car.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm with Greenlight and for the first year of ownership I currently pay £666 (29 years old,3yr NCB). When i enquired about my power upgrade (hoping for around 420hp) they quoted another £195 or so.

Any aesthetic changes they dont charge any extra, only performance

·
Registered
415 Posts
I just started over (zero NCB because out of the country for a while), £525 through Keith Michaels (policy with Marker Study). I'm over 40, GTSt, 5000 miles per year not daily driver, turbo / ECU and other upgrades declared.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts