Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Roll on BDC 2009
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm after a car trailer big enough for a skyline r33.

also an indate FIA approved bucket seat with r33 mount.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
you can get a seat from demon tweeks for around £120, yr have to make some small brackets to fix it to yr original runners, if you want ill post up some pics and a "how to".....also i rent a trailor for the rounds it works out at £50 for the weekend so it saves buying one:D

·
Roll on BDC 2009
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah spot on mate. Post some info up :).

As for the trailer i need one all the time really as the cars being kept in a secure place. Plus i need it to move some other bits and bobs ;)

·
Registered
773 Posts
I have a nice trailer that i might sell as its just a waste just sitting in the garden. its ideal for low cars as there is no ramps it tilts

·
Roll on BDC 2009
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers mate. And if you can measure the width. Just i got big spacers on my wheels so it's abit wider than normal

·
Roll on BDC 2009
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
got a trailer now. Just need either cobra base mount seat frame or FIA seat and frame for the skyline. Need one urgently now. PLEASE HELP

·
5,050 Posts
mate I'm popping into re;worx on friday

do you want me to ask them they have heaps of stuff laying around I found a seat that they did'nt know they had

pm your number and if i find one i can send you a picture message and i can take it from portsmouth to essex if it will help

to give you an example I found this

http://www.corbeau-seats.co.uk/sports_revol.htm

cheers toast

1 - 17 of 17 Posts