Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cheers to Albert and Joe at Knight Racer, they've painted my carbon rear spoiler blade and end caps (under protest) , in Midnight Purple :werd: Fabulous job, and I'll be fitting them this week, now all I need is a carbon bonnet which will also be purple, and then the car will look sweet.

A good job well done thanks lads.

Kev

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Thanks Kev! We are glad you are happy.

Like we said in the first place.. what a waste of our beautiful carbon fibre!!!!

But at least you like the beautiful paint job ;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
;) Too many white and carbon around, I got a second hand splitter for the front, it was in purple, so I decided to do a touch more. I'll know it's carbon and that'll do for me ;) The other side of the coin, if there's no advantage, why use carbon anyway? :angel:

You'll all rush out and join in when you see it :D :banhim:

·
1996 R33 GTS-T
670 Posts
;) Too many white and carbon around, I got a second hand splitter for the front, it was in purple, so I decided to do a touch more. I'll know it's carbon and that'll do for me ;) The other side of the coin, if there's no advantage, why use carbon anyway? :angel:

You'll all rush out and join in when you see it :D :banhim:
because it looks SEXY!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just bought a corcless driver with the bits for the security Torx screws that Nissan put in to stop me changing the blade, pics next week. (Then Albert and Joe better get ready for floods of orders :worshippy: )

PS PM me prices for the bonnets lads, with pics so I know how much I need to save :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts