Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys , Im about to get into carbon bits as I have a contact here in the uk who will help me sort out some products ....

I would like to guage the interest for some center "fin sections" of the GTR boot spoiler ...I know there is a lot of talk about the price of these in carbon fiber and "flipin expensive " is the genral comment ....Id like some feed back on this subject if possible as if its a goer ill make the mould to cut down the costs . with all the proper bolt holes so it remains adjustable....

also is any one interested in some carbon fins for the front edges of the bumper ...they serve a purpose and look good too ....

ps the web site is near compleation and by the weekend will be functional .....

look forward to hearing from you pm me if your the shy type

cheers Gary

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Pete . there is a banzia mag with a wild red honda on from last year its got a pair of these fins in the edge of the bumper and man they look fab ....slightly triangular in shape ...

when Ive done mine ill upload some pics to show you

Have a good day m8

Gaza

·
Banned
5,275 Posts
I've just finished chopping away at me front end in preparation for a FMIC, eventually I would like to add some sort of splitter to give it a deeper look, see what you think of the job so far

Attachments

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice one m8 best thing you could do to get some air in there ... the carbon fins for the front bumper are coming allong great pics tomorrow ok

Gaza

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gary while you`re here mate any chance of bringing 1 of them fancy GTR front grills for us GTS boys to Santa Pod on the 12th. Im feeling saucy & think i`ll buy 1. Reckon it might let more air into the engine bay & i`ve never liked the std 1 anyway. Thats if you`re going of course,just thought of that.
£65 aint they?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ed ...my ol sneots boy ill bring some up for ya .

you got pm too

Gaza

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oioi

Hi Ed, didnt get to the pod m8 car off the road . did you want me to post up a GTR grille me ol muca

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
any news on the spoilers big boy?? had a **** week need to buy something:):)

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
tonysmiff said:
any news on the spoilers big boy?? had a **** week need to buy something:):)
I've got some nice 34 turbo's if you're desparate to spend some money Smiffy. ;) :D

Back to topic......How is this coming along then Gazza?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts