Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a few photos of it fitted in my car. I`ve been looking forward to fitting it ever since i started lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.

Well done!
Nuff said.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spot on mate love it, how much would that little lot set me back with the dials
I reckon the dash and gearsurround with the ashtray will work out at about £350 ish on an exchange basis. When you say dials do you mean the carbon dial surround?

·
CF Addict
534 Posts
Snap :)

one I made earlier :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Whats the story with the dials? The actual dials now not the surround? Where'd you get them?

Oh and on topic, the carbon looks the dogs danglies:bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
CF Addict
534 Posts
I`m liking it tourettes :).

How long did it take you from start to finish?
Quite a while mate lol

I woiuldf say if I only count the time working on it not including the time spent waiting for it to b stage between layers, I would say probably about 8-10 hours, most of that is sanding and polishing, layering the resin is the easy part as you will know.

Got a spare dash and gear surround that I will want to sell on, will get the old timer on it and see how long it actually takes, second time round should be easier though, as I know the tricky areas now and will concentrate on getting them sorted early on, which should leave less work to do in the final trimming and sanding.

·
CF Addict
534 Posts
Getting that rubbery sh*t that they coat the dash's in is a pain in the ass too, that took a good hour to fully remove

·
R34 Next?!
1,029 Posts
I Agree them dials look wicked!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts