Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one tried these(270140926631) of E-bay? If so were they any good and did they fit well? If you havnt what do you think CHEESEY or COOL ? Opinions and feedback please :D :feedback:

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Has any one tried these(270140926631) of E-bay? If so were they any good and did they fit well? If you havnt what do you think CHEESEY or COOL ? Opinions and feedback please :D :feedback:
Cool matey, the wood is poo though LOL:dogpile:

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was thinkin carbon fibre mate :D Have you ever noticed when you are cleaning your dash that the centre console,vents and other bits are made out of a different plastic that seem to make ya duster stick like a fuzzy felt,leaving them covered in dust and fibres? Damd annoying i think :swear:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I fitted the Carbon Fibre one to an R33 - thought the fit was great and certainly looked the business. Having said that I went back when I got the R34 - totally crap fit or doesn't fit at all - don't get any replies to my queries from them either be it phone (no answer) email no reply.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Was thinkin carbon fibre mate :D Have you ever noticed when you are cleaning your dash that the centre console,vents and other bits are made out of a different plastic that seem to make ya duster stick like a fuzzy felt,leaving them covered in dust and fibres? Damd annoying i think :swear:
Feather duster :gayboy:

That figures LOL

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a normal lint duster :booty: so dont get too excited with visions of me in a pinny and FEATHER duster :gayboy: :dogpile:

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice thread,just looks a bit too much hassle,im a bit lazy :D

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL :D Thanks anyways mate

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
it's not that bad DAZ the only thing that takes a bit of effort is the rubbing down

·
Registered
5,311 Posts

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not from you though Hugh Jass :uy: :rofl:

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Not from you though Hugh Jass :uy: :rofl:
Aaaarh go on ****** boy LOL :gayboy:

Hope that scooby mate of yours doesnt smack your *ss later this mth eh :gayboy: :gayboy: :gayboy: :gayboy:

Im not worthy, am I :notworthy

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know whos ass he will be smacking !!!!! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts