Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where I can find body parts in Carbon fibre? Namely fenders/front arches?

I can only seem to find seibon ones but apparently they are a joke to fit

·
Registered
449 Posts
Ive had a look but not had any better luck than you, ive come across the seibon ones but as you said theyve got a bad rep, how bout looking into getting a set made somewhere?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ive had a look but not had any better luck than you, ive come across the seibon ones but as you said theyve got a bad rep, how bout looking into getting a set made somewhere?

Were would I go to have them custom made? I wonder would the price be so bad considering I'd most likely be buying from US (and having to pay shipping) anyway

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I'm finally getting round to getting this sorted and seibon did not like me asking about fitting! I asked if they fit on site as I've heard some people had a few problems fitting them and I triggered defense mode, asked me where I heard it and how do I know the parts were the issue... I only suggested that people have had trouble fitting them not that there is anything wrong with the parts...

Going to call F1, I think I emailed them way back but not sure if I actually did/got a reply

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts