Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a set of real carbon door handles or even a real carbon door handle cover for the exterior of the R33 has anyone seen such a thing on there travels

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive spent ages googling managed to find a silver spec 2 r33 that has a set fitted but it doesnt say were they came from

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dont fancy having a go at a set do you, even if there just bond on covers its more a look thing than a purpose thing.i i want the look without using crappy carbon look film

·
not mad just autistic
725 Posts
if some one sends me a handle ill have a look at how easy it is to make a mold of it or a cover

pm me if you want contact details mate

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
once the handle is removed from the car the key hole and everything comes away with the bolts on the back so it literaly just a handle

i'll need to get hold of a handle a spare handle to send off nless anyone here has one laying around

ill pm ya once ive found one

cheers

·
not mad just autistic
725 Posts
ok mate im in the middle of a spec 2 bonnet mold atm for carbon so i have loads of materials so just gizza xhout

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.