Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
R33 GTS-T "Godzuki"
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, got a carbon rear panel on an r33 that needs refurbing. i have got the sheet of carbon ready but the light in the back has packed up, does anyone on here sell an l.e.d strip that will fit or recomend one??thanks?

·
Caution Rear Wheel Steer!
614 Posts
Drop D.O.A a pm as he does the illuminated Skyline panel on here & the quailty's great as lots of us on here have em on our motors!!
Plus he might be able to supply you the parts you need!
Tim....

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Just pop it in the post to me mate, Its got a guarantee on it all the time you own it.

I can have it back to you in no time at all up and running:)

·
Registered
275 Posts
sorry to hijack but mine is shafted too.. lol the light works but tbh the panel itself is a bit nasty, is the one you do easy to fit and is it plug and play withe the light? may just be cheaper to get you to do me one outright..lol

pm me back if you like so as not to clog this post ;)

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
sorry to hijack but mine is shafted too.. lol the light works but tbh the panel itself is a bit nasty, is the one you do easy to fit and is it plug and play withe the light? may just be cheaper to get you to do me one outright..lol

pm me back if you like so as not to clog this post ;)
Hi mate,

If its one of mine i would be more than happy to sort it foc. If you could pm me and add a few pic`s of it i should be able to work out if it is.

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts