Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been thinking about a colour change on my r33 gtr and my mate suggested carbon skin, been on there website and looks impressive for massively less than a full respray. just wondered what are the pro's and cons of this carbon skin? like bubbles etc? plus as its removed easily enough without damaging the paintwork it would be a good idea? anybody has any thoughts?

·
Yeah boyeeeeeeeee
6,604 Posts
I take it you're talking about vehicle wrapping? Done right there are no bubbles, and it can be removed without damage etc. There's a good thread about it on gtroc forum at the moment.

A decent job isn't that much cheaper than a cheap respray imho.

·
Registered
737 Posts
it its rusting then it would be rusting from the inside so if you check first youll be ok. its a good idea if you do a lot of motorway miles because you wont get stone chips. if you need a repair done, then just get it repaired as normal but then you will have to get that panel rewrapped.

the real good purpose for wrapping is for changing the colour of new cars. it wont devalue it when you come to sell it.

·
seasoned member
1,811 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.