Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,
i know im not on here as much anymore but if you could just read this for me...

as some of you are aware, i recently lost my dad to cancer. I’ve seen 1st hand how dedicated the nurses and support staff are that work for Care For Cancer so myself and my bandmates have decided to organise a charity rock night in Dalys Bar, Omagh on 20th Oct. There will be 3 acts performing on the night and it will be a great nights music.
We have also organised a raffle draw, 1st prize is £500 CASH! 2nd prize is a short break for 2 in the Cavan Crystal Hotel and 3rd prize is a Fender electric guitar, plus there will be many more prizes raffled on the night.
Tickets for the gig are a very modest £5 and each raffle ticket will be £5.
Its for an amazing cause and i hope that you all will support me in this venture as it means an awful lot to me. Alot of you i’m sure know the effects of cancer on a family and this charity are fantastic support for familes who are suffering the effects of cancer.
I know some of you may not be able to make the night so i have set up a paypal account for the raffle tickets, its only a £5er so please support this cause

Paypal address - [email protected] (please sent money as a gift)

thanks for reading this and i hope well can sell loads of tickets for a great raffle and an amazing cause!!!
thanks
Decy

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,608 Posts
Will try get run up even for short while mate hard to get a night on the tear with small kid. if not will def get tickets etc for worthy cause

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we got the tickets from the printers today...

C’mon guys, its only a £5er and top prize is £500.. if you’re not in you cant win. ...and its for an amazing cause!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts