Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:disappointed:

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
From what I was told and understand:-

Oil cooler on the side of the block decided it wanted to have a rather large hole in it and let all the oil out.

It was fixed an hour later

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
From what I was told and understand:-

Oil cooler on the side of the block decided it wanted to have a rather large hole in it and let all the oil out.

It was fixed an hour later
That could have been nasty

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
phoned him last night and he said that the oil pressure switch unscrewed itself so at the garage he got it fixed and drve home, i felt for him as he never really got to have that much fun in it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
Ahh thats what it was.......

What time did you get back Steve. I dread to think. I managed 9:45pm

your right to dread mate i got home at 5:30am yep thats right half five this morning. and im glad your brakes worked great mate:dogpile:

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
lol, that dude was a right ignorant dick, i had just found my oil pressure sensor switch had come off and it threw oil all over the motorway lol, we fixed it at a local garage, just bolted it straight back on, i was ranting at him not to damage it or he was going to have a hole dug on the side of the motorway and we would drop him in it lol.....:)

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
your right to dread mate i got home at 5:30am yep thats right half five this morning. and im glad your brakes worked great mate:dogpile:

Yeah big thanks for getting them working again. Having brakes that dont work at all when your half way round the track is truly a brown trouser moment

Glad to hear it6s all ok. I felt sick for you when it happened

PS anyone seen my Hi-Vis jacket I gave it to Lisa

1 - 13 of 13 Posts