Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Modballer
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I tough id get this rolling,

Got my barge back in December 2008 as a swap for my honda accord,

first thing first was to get it checked over, went to tdp with it and he set it up correct as it was running lean (too much air, think thats lean :eek:)

it made [email protected] the fly

two weeks later i checked the oil and to my horror i had a burner! compression test is to be done shortly :(

It looked like this

or so i tought,

turned out the last owner left the bonnet pins up and when i went to see it the bonnet was wavier than walkers crinkle cut,

and i had some smelly ass tenzo's with no tyres on them so they had to be got rid of aswell,

galla_4 was selling some fairly tasty ultralite battle's so i threw them on

then my cf boonet and it now looks like this

Today im off to pick up a Bride Driver Seat, Recaro Passenger Seat and a Japspeed FMIC

fmic will be fitted tomorow,

Spec so far is

Zeal coilovers
Ultralite battles
Rear upper strut
cusco 2-way diff
cf bonnet
catback (unknown make)

Could someone tell me the front bumper and spoiler make too? :eek:

Going on modball in it and the graphics are being put on for modified live, compliments of my sponsor www.blvd.ie
----------------------------------------------------------------------

DONT GIVE YOUR CAR TO A FAMILY MEMBER

its off to the body shop tomorow, will get a good going over and it gives me a chance to have ot minty fresh for modified live, gonna try get a full respray outta him :D

got the fmic fited, pics i have, was dark when we finished

off to the body shop tomorow :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when i was pickin her up :)

fresh paint which unfortunately had to be covered in stickers but had to be done fro modified live, the shop is www.blvd.ie, they sponsoring me and the black evo in one of the pics for modball :D

outside the shop

modified live 2009 in the rds dublin

·
Southern Ireland Area Rep
1,186 Posts
Wouldnt be mad about them new rims mate!! They are abit :gayboy:

LOL Only messin mate! They look unbelievable on your car! Better than they looked on mine! Well wear lad and I hope the keep you safe and on the black stuff! Enjoy them mate.

Owen

·
Modballer
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got off the phone to japanese performance,

Im picking up a full rb25 with a steel headgasket, hks 2540 turbo, hks adjustable actuator, stainless downpipe, fuel pressure reg, gtr clutch and apexi safc on saturday,

then onto the swap :D

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
Just got off the phone to japanese performance,

Im picking up a full rb25 with a steel headgasket, hks 2540 turbo, hks adjustable actuator, stainless downpipe, fuel pressure reg, gtr clutch and apexi safc on saturday,

then onto the swap :D
did your engine go or somthing?

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
bad luck,much milage on her?i didnt think the engines were that soft!

·
Modballer
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bad luck,much milage on her?i didnt think the engines were that soft!
ah theyre a great engine, there's 90000km on the clock but i doubt thats genuine, like most jap imports

gonna rebuild it to mental spec over the next year or so :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts