Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's cars in the park on the 10th May 2009 -Newby hall (Ripon). I went last year -i can honestly say it was the best car show I have ever been to. Fantastic grounds/ scenery with all sports cars parked on the lawns. Loads of exotic cars/sports cars. I went last year with skyline owners club as no one from here went. Please please come along this year -i know you will have a great day! its only £6 a car as well.

Go to www.carsinthepark.co.uk for more details. PLEASE!!!!

Ta xx

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
damnit just the wrong dates, by 10 days!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I could be up for this one sounds good Mandy. We should be able to put on a good show with all the members here.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope so -I was the only one last year from the forum. The owners club were a good lot -had a laugh -but would be good if the forum members made it too. Its only £6 a car too -that includes the entrance fee to the grounds and hall -and there's a flower show on as well! lol. I ahve lots of photos from last year if people want to see. Oh -and its www.carsinthepark.org.uk

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oooo -looking better. No -im not camping -not far from me and im working next day. Would be good if we can get a stand -the owners club have their stand up. Ill be paying for my ticket payday next week.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
As Bernie said the date clashes with Z2009 so its unlikely SOC will be present this year with a stand. Was a cracking day last year, nice weather and good selection of cars from different marques.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just paid for my ticket -only £6 for 2 passengers. Any more coming? id love a massive turn out for this!

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im going to keep nagging as I dont want people to forget about this! This really is a fantastic day out for everyone -not just those into cars. nag nag nag -get signed up!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts