Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well blew the car on track over 3 months ago now and cant wait to get it back fell like ive lost a leg every time i see one on the road i cringe but should be worth the wait.
should be running about 650-700 bhp when it's back going for a HKS 2.8 stroker kit and a single turbo conversion.
This picture was taken the day it all went pair shaped.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Nice car matey.. :)

Sounds like shes gonna be a monster... Just dont sell it after the build as thats what everyone seems to be doing........... building then selling... WTF??

:cheers:

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds mad, what actually happened?

The bearing on the rear turbo broke and the remains of it and the turbo got sucked right in taking out cyclenders4,5,6. pistons rings liners and one of the conrods. It also damaged the end of the crank so it going to be new every thing from bottom to top.
Is that mondello?
Ya man mondello park in nass love the full international track.
Nice car matey.. :)

Sounds like shes gonna be a monster... Just dont sell it after the build as thats what everyone seems to be doing........... building then selling... WTF??

:cheers:
No way the money ive spent on this ill be living in it and selling the house and incl in the sale will be the wife.:spank:

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
man thats harsh, well at least you went out in style. Sorry to hear that dude but at least your getting things fixed

·
bla
17,374 Posts
May we see photos off the wife then???

:rofl:

Anyways, sound like a great project.... While its being donw you may as well do it properly.....

Ebay.com would be a good place to buy things..... No tax and you might not have to pay fees... My mate rebuilt his engine s14 and he spent around £1500/£2000. He got himself a 600bhp car... He did most the work himself though... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts