Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just to let you all know I have updated my website with pictures of the recent CCC day at Castle Combe. I also put the Japfest pictures up as well today, manily cause I had some complaints that I hadn't bothered yet. If anyone wants full size uncompressed pictures of somthing let me know.

www.wussel.com

E

·
0 Posts
Some nice pics on there mate. Why not put the site up as a link so it can be opened up seperate? Just a thought,.

Ps do you have trouble with your "R"s like the cabaret singer from fools & horses?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

How do you mean put the site up as a link soit can be opened seperate? A link in the links page? or speerate links to Japfest or the CCCC day in my post.

Nope, my name is all explained on my site. It only started off as a nickname at work.

E

·
0 Posts
If you click on this you`ll see that theres a http:// button wich enables you to put a link to another web site or specific page & it shows up in blue underlined writing. If you edit your 1st post you should be able to do it just like i did with this.

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
cheers mate

got a pic of me abusing my little GTI-R:D :D :D
looks fcuking low dont it!! tyres right up in the arch!!
any chance you could post it up as it wont let me copy it for some reason??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Which car is yours Issac? the one with 6 spoke wheels or theone with multispokes and a little front number plate?

I won't post them on here, there are too many of them.

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
sweet looking photos mate, either i was going some round the track!!! :) or my mate in the passenger seat is a fat bar steward
:);)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Issac what is your email address? I will send you all the pictures I have of your car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts