Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well , we had a great day again. the weather was perfect and thanx have to go to chris for keeping this one on the go (even if bruce is getting wrecked in some thai bar!).
the usual suspects were there ( stusy, chris, jimbzx9 and not forgetting jonnybabe( who got semi naked in the car park) )
keith you have to bring ben to more meets . he is the dogs b****cks (pun intended)
look forward to the next one .
sarge:wave:

·
Any Danger!!!
1,486 Posts
yep cheers chris, another good meet, no dave i aint bringing ben again, he was a nightmare on the way home.....:D
lol, worse than having a new born hey Keith!!!

Thanks to everyone who attended sorry I couldnt stay late, Oh and thanks to Jim for not killing me on track, Bring on the Nurburg!!

Look forward to seeing a lot of you on Sunday

Chris

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Thanks to Chris for organising and to all for having a great time out on track. My tyres are almost back to normal even though a few mm less.

Thanks to Ben for keeping Aiden amused.

Overall a great day out will certainly do again.

Thanks

·
Nurburgring 2009 cumon
1,088 Posts
A really good day thanks to all and chris who was brave enough to show me round the track.:drivin: Where's all the pics then ? :D

·
Registered Loser
448 Posts
yes i had a great day aswell, thanks again to chris. im looking forward to the next one apart from being a little put off after watching the crash which happened in the afternoon :crazy: i guess thats the chance you take

·
Registered
962 Posts
Crunch!!

That is some dodgy driving..

..the guy in the Civic must have been livid!

·
Any Danger!!!
1,486 Posts
I guess thats one of the risks you take, My friend hit an RX7 on the last action day, neither car was that bad but in the end they both had to repair their own cars

1 - 11 of 11 Posts