Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Id like to thank tigs for organising a great stand position and a good day. I was wondering what the track was like after the rain but it ended up being fine.

Shame i got black flagged, but then I did get a another couple of laps out of them before coming in.

Nice to see my car is set up right for the track.

Nice to see you all and catch up soon over a curry i think !:)

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Black flag

Being an ex RAF station, when they heard your car on the straight they thought a squadron of jets was trying to land :D
"Get orf my track yer noisy git"

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Sounds

Even the stereo guys thought we were under attack..:D ..

I think youve made a name for yourself today mate..

Top day and thanks also to Tigger... showed the other a thing or two... shame about the barbie though..

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
what a wicked day it was. Great stand, brilliant position, great track time and loads of people turned up on our stand!!! Many thanks to James at Japfest who organised a lot of things for us, not least getting Isaac on track for us!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Really great day thank god the track was dry for our run.
Thank you Tigger for doing all the organizing!!!!!!!

I new I should have left with the rest of you as I bought myself a boost gauge! The only problem I don’t read Japanese.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
how many cars did we have on our stand?? was it really 23!! gosh, wicked turnout....thank you everyone who came, you really made the day. Being the turnip I am, I didnt bring a camera, did anyone get any shots????

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got one picture all day, oh well i was walking abot too much.

I will post it up a little later.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
We got a fair few pictures, but Isaac has gone to do Signs UK with the camera, so wont have it back till Thursday night. There was 23 on our stand at midday, along with a rusty Cavalier that the lady kindly moved when I scowled at her and a sundry lump of German masonry that appeared from nowhere.

·
Registered
98 Posts
yeh thanx lisa for a great day, got a few phots but i'll have to find out how to set up a web page!!.
really enjoyed the day especially watching you lot throwing it around the track.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Sorry i did not get to talk to anyone... wandered about a bit, Saw Tigger for a sec then she dissappeared... May have been when a few went on the track... Good fun though... Some of the audio places were annoying i even found a stand selling PIRATE DVD's...:rolleyes:

·
Driftworks LTD
129 Posts
I wanted to be there but left it to late to get track time :( looked like a good day tho :)

Sarky: I saw the small section of the vid on 'the other forum' ;)can I ask, what is it that makes ur car sound like a Jumbo jet then?

Ta :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts