Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the 'other' Skyline club has got a stand at the show as well, hope our position is a better location!!!. Should be interesting, I know if I had a choice of spending £15, or £60 for whats on offer what I would spend it on!!!!.

Paul.

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
paul palmer

I'm with you on that one,the people on here are more friendly too.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
i think there will only be conflict if we all let there be conflict.

I think its just a nice bit of fun and should be seen as such.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
I am not going to lock this thread, but I dont see the point in why this was started. This has all been discussed before, and I believe we have a good forum going without the need to keep referring back.....

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
!!

Freedom of speach and all that!!!

Paul.

·
Registered
775 Posts
John Lennon

as the great man himself said " Come Together" well we shall see eh ?

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Yes, I agree on freedom of speech, but why do you feel the need to keep comparing the two forums??? it only cause rows, and this is not what we want to see....

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2 as 1!

Tigger,
Fair enough, I take your point. I will leave this alone, I agree that we will get no where trying to compare other sites(just got me at a time when a 'certain' site was kind of slagging our Rockingham event)

Sorry!

Paul.:(

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Dont worry mate, we all know that this is a really cool site. I just dont want to give them ammunition to come back at us thats all...Sometimes I do get the odd pm on the GTR forum regarding some posts on here, so I just want to make sure we cant be accused of anything!!!

We had a brill day at Rockingham, that cant be taken away from us!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts