Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this has been brought up and shot down due to the sheer effort it would take to do this.

But I have found finding the parts I need or looking for cars in the for sale section is quite an event.

Is there a way to Categorize this section? R32, R33 and so on. as for the parts just general tags: engine, Exterior and so on.

Just a suggestion

Take it for what its worth

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
i have suggested this before but i was told it was a no no

then again i was told that about the drift section and look what happened there.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the 32,33, 34 part was just for the car for sale section. But its cool just a little neucense imo. thanks for the replies

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Your also limiting your market audience, maybe someone is trying to shift a GTT and thinks maybe people looking at 7k 33's might be interested too etc etc

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
i recon some sub catagories within the parts for sale section might work, as suggested. e.g.
engine
suspension
interior
etc.
then if someone posts a turbo for sale in the interior section it is easily spotted and moved
same for cars for sale, sub catagories - r32, 33, 34, 35, stagea, other

only a suggestion, but would make finding specific parts/cars that much easier

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
But I have found finding the parts I need or looking for cars in the for sale section is quite an event.
If you know what you want to look for try using the advance search button and select it to only search parts/cars for sale.

What you have suggested would be better for just browsing but if your looking for something specific use the above method :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts