Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
jonsky32
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
testing the water here,anyone interested in a swap for my car celica gt4,when i done a deal last year with my skyline,this car needed things sorting,which as now been done with a repatable tuner,carnetex at melton with receipts to prove,i will list below...
new gearbox.
new clutch.
fresh oils.
new wish bones done at toyota,bloody fortune.
new propshaft bearings,at toyota,as above..

new mot last week,
this car wants for nothing now,jap import 265 bhp with induction kit,holds the road like shes on rails,have owned scoobys and skylines in past,they wont stay with this,but miss my skyline,
so if anyones interested let me know,bearing in mind this car is atleast a 4k motor now,shes on a 95 pure white,with full wrc high level rear spoiler, after market white alloys etc,tax just done,contact me john,r32 or r33..

·
Seasoned Member
7,044 Posts
testing the water here,anyone interested in a swap for my car celica gt4,when i done a deal last year with my skyline,this car needed things sorting,which as now been done with a repatable tuner,carnetex at melton with receipts to prove,i will list below...
new gearbox.
new clutch.
fresh oils.
new wish bones done at toyota,bloody fortune.
new propshaft bearings,at toyota,as above..

new mot last week,
this car wants for nothing now,jap import 265 bhp with induction kit,holds the road like shes on rails,have owned scoobys and skylines in past,they wont stay with this,but miss my skyline,
so if anyones interested let me know,bearing in mind this car is atleast a 4k motor now,shes on a 95 pure white,with full wrc high level rear spoiler, after market white alloys etc,tax just done,contact me john,r32 or r33..
new you would :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.