Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan to change around the center console bits( head unit, heater controls, tray ). My plan is to move the headunit to the top, put some gauges in some carbon fibre in the middle ( ta lisa for the carbon ) and the put the heater controls at the bottom. So would extending the heater control loom be hard and it it possible to put them at the bottom?

·
R33 GTS25
1,145 Posts
As far as I know the heater control unit is an all-digital unit with only electrical wires connected to it. There is no mechanical wiring from what I've seen.

Electrical wires are fairly easy to splice in to and lengthen, just don't mix them up when you reconnect them ;)

·
Registered
781 Posts
easy to extend the cables, but dont forget that the heater controls have a slight angle on the top right corner, so if you move them to the bottom you will have a slight gap!

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have a big bit of carbon fibre that i will be mounting the dials in and i will cut this to fit round the corner bit. ta for the offer though mr scottish but im need to save as much pannys as poss towards the drive up to scotland for knock hill track day.

·
Seasoned Member
221 Posts
how much for gtr climate controler just out of interest? Please PM me MrScottish. Would GTS-T loom fit direct to GTR climate controls?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts