Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Errrrm, just an idea, but how bout a charitable events page?

Perhaps the forum would like to get involved in raising money for different charities? This could be either car related or other. For instance, I work for Diabetes UK Central Office. We have loads of ways people can help raise money for research etc. Not just your typical walks/ runs etc. But things like skydiving, and fright nights which I recon would be good fun with a few people!

http://www.diabetes.org.uk/Get_involved/Raising_funds/

I see the South Eastenders Boxing Day Tunnel Run is going to be done for chaity, think thats a wicked idea :) So kinda got my little mind ticking :screwy:

Just an idea, be nice :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
we actually do stuff that involves giving to charity pm mrs banter as she went blue for charity lol

we do like to get involved with stuff like this and recently quite a few members turned up for andrew,who is disabled and made his day by bringing a lot of skylines and letting him sit in a few as he loves skylines.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Opps! lol, sorry i didnt no that.

Thats awsum. Awww thats so lovely bout Andrew, what a lovely idea :)

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
the scots lads donated some money recently to a special needs club that have to raise there own money to keep runing,my nephew attends this and was very much appreciated bye the people who run this whom are mostly volunteers

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:) Aw thats lovely. Major respect to charity volunteers, their work is so much apreciated and really makes a difference. Nice one guys ;)

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
Opps! lol, sorry i didnt no that.

Thats awsum. Awww thats so lovely bout Andrew, what a lovely idea :)
andrew really enjoyed it as well:)

and its good that your interested in charitable events as well and as stef has said as well we do donate a bit :)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts