Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Looks pretty good mate. Any pics of them at night/dusk for an overall effect? I bought the factory fitted type and really like them. Car looks good fella, mind you just one niggly problem, you need a boot lock cover. Keep up the good work. Well done.

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Don't look bad! I thought from your last link that they were going to be all clear surrounds like the lexus style ones, that would have looked cack but they look good mate :)

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks pretty good mate. Any pics of them at night/dusk for an overall effect? I bought the factory fitted type and really like them. Car looks good fella, mind you just one niggly problem, you need a boot lock cover. Keep up the good work. Well done.
Thanks bud. I have only just fitted them so no night piccies yet. The boot lid catch broke at Lake side and I fooked the cover up fixing it so yes mate, I do need one. (anyone got one for sale?) Money waiting.

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't look bad! I thought from your last link that they were going to be all clear surrounds like the lexus style ones, that would have looked cack but they look good mate :)
OIC. No that would look a bit cack I agree. The big red lights are what make the rear of the R33 the best looking Skyline ever made......:Uzi: :) :sorry: :smoker:

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not for sale mate not to you will call albert and ask him to save you mine. How's that buddy

Also very nice lookin bud really well fitted u didnt hang about fitting them
i will ring you in about half hour chris. :) just eating.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nice lights man.. did you have to reseal the rear lights to fit them - you know the mastic stuff round the light units.. or is it just kinda easier?

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice lights man.. did you have to reseal the rear lights to fit them - you know the mastic stuff round the light units.. or is it just kinda easier?
most of the blcak shite stayed on the car mate. the LEDs come with sponge fitted to cushion them but i took it off and let the gunge do its job.

·
Registered
299 Posts
i know this might be uncouth, but how much you pay for them.. a ton each?

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I do like the look of those lights, very nice indeed. On mine i have the rear fogs fitted/wired into the inner rear lights, would this be easy enough to adapt onto these lights? If so they'll be on the x-mas list.:dogpile:

Nice to see someone else put the GTS badge in the same place as me:bigthumb:

Saw these a while ago http://www.essexracing.com/product_info.php?products_id=719

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I do like the look of those lights, very nice indeed. On mine i have the rear fogs fitted/wired into the inner rear lights, would this be easy enough to adapt onto these lights? If so they'll be on the x-mas list.:dogpile:

Nice to see someone else put the GTS badge in the same place as me:bigthumb:

Saw these a while ago http://www.essexracing.com/product_info.php?products_id=719
The wiring is set up that the wires come from inside the unit on each side and they go into a plug that mimics the base of a double filament bulb so it just plugs into the existing bulb holder. Therefore your wires that control the fogs would work as they already did. I am thinking of doing just that and using the inside lamps for fogs,
HTH

vini

1 - 20 of 48 Posts