Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why the hell do these idiots try and cut you off all the time and want to race you!

NO i dont care about your crappy 520d and NO i dont race!:Uzi:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Coz BMWs are the fastest car on the planet . ...I have a mate with an E30 320 scrapper but he thinks its the nuts ...not even funny anymore.

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
cracks me up ...there was a young kid in one next to me a few weeks back... top down all his mates in the car too. Alloy wheels gleaming all that lot. By contrast mine needed a wash (as is usualy). He looks over and blurts out 'couldn't afford the 34gtr then mate?!' at which point all his friends crack up laughing... (proper 90210 blox)

I just looked over and said "fiiiinnnnaaaannnnce"

then wound him up by not racing him at all but as I went off at next junction winding up the turbo to let him know he'd have been seriously embarrassed.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I think they're hilarious. Point I always use. How many games/films etc has their car been in (even GTS-Ts) The skyline is a sportscar, not a hatchback converted to run a bit quicker or a convertible with a more powerful engine. It's just plain ignorant that people assume the R34 GT-R is the only skyline that exists. You may aswell have asked why he couldn't afford the latest M3.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I've found most of them to be arrogant cocks. I had a guy in a silver 3 series pull up next to me at the lights, looked over at my car and smirked in that kind of way that makes you want to round house kick them in the penis. Needless to say he booted it off of the lights trying to prove a point, I kept alongside him to keep him going and then let him get flashed by the speed camera further down the road. Bell end :dogpile:

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
to be fair the one that was actually really cool was the M5 owner ...he pulled away from me (inched is more apt) but we were running out of private road and the speeds were a bit bonkers. Once we returned to park up he actually came over and said 'mate i seriously thought you'd have me there... i was fcuking thrashing this *****' :D we had a quick chat and he said if he'd have been outrun it would have gotten sold right away heh.

I then got home and realised that my turbo downpipe was half hanging off so prob not making full boost and laggy as hell :rofl:

its now nipped up and ready for a rematch :p

E60... seriously quick tho and looks the mutts pods! have to say BMW's are growing on me more and more

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts