Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My r32s ecu is away getting an RSP stage 1 chip fitted the only thing i need now is a reliable way to run .85 bar

My car has everything else fitted for stage 1 i just need to up the boost safely

money is tight so needs to be cheap

i'll eventually buy a gizmo boost controller when i have the funds :)

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
I have a spare GReddy Profec B Spec II in black if that's of interest. It is brand new and boxed, never been opened. That being the case and being a quality brand item I am not going to let it go for silly price or the like. Not gonna rip an arm off either though. So if you wanna make an offer you are welcome to send me a PM. Cheers

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah that is what i'd want in an ideal world but at the moment i've not got the funds to give you a decent offer :(

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
cut the rod in 2 places remove a 5mm piece ,thread both ends,make an extended nut to join the rod back together and adjust it 2mm shorter than standard then try it you may need to adjust it a few times to get the boost what you want,this is mine buts its only a rough job

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have a spare GReddy Profec B Spec II in black if that's of interest. It is brand new and boxed, never been opened. That being the case and being a quality brand item I am not going to let it go for silly price or the like. Not gonna rip an arm off either though. So if you wanna make an offer you are welcome to send me a PM. Cheers
How much would you be looking for mate if no one wants it may be interested would it be easy to fit to gtst

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
adjustable actuator is cheap and more reliable,even more so if you make your standard one adjustable
Well no worries mate, that's fine. I'm sure you'll find something. Good luck :cheers:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
How much would you be looking for mate if no one wants it may be interested would it be easy to fit to gtst
Haven't thought about it to be honest. And haven't even put it up for sale yet. If you're seriously interested you can drop me PM with an offer. Worst you can get is a "no". Nothing to loose mate, you can only win. :cheers:

·
Registered
345 Posts
I got an r-spec manual controller, think it was £23. Bought it just to get mine mapped at rsp too as a temp solution. Havent got round to replacing it yet but it seems good, no spikes and holds 0.85 all day every day.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
If your still looking at ebc's, Check out JapanDynos stock??

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just bought one the same as what i had on my last r32 £20 (its not a bleed valve so no loss of metered air) and it held boost very well.

it'll do till i can afford an EBC :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts