r32 gtr...old skool cool
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
price lowered 29-01-08

new pics added 17-02-08
+ NOW HAS 6 MONTHS TAX
2100 OVNO...........

SILLY PRICE BUT IT NEEDS TO GO TO FUND PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR MY NEW ONE

its done just over 85000 miles and is in very good condition. . . It has had a recent oil and filter change. Never loses oil and doesnt emit any strange
exhaust smoke. Its mods are a sheepdog brand st.steel cat back exhaust, induction kit, dished 17" wheels with 235 and 255 tyre width, series 2 spoiler and bumper, sideskirts and rear spats.

it was imprted into the uk in summer 2005 and i am the first uk owner.
very very clean interior (better than my new r33)
paintwork and body in great condition
and its one of those colours that doesnt show up the dirt much although in fairness i waxed it every week :)

the bad points
it needs a manifold stud/s replacing as there is an air hissing noise under full acelleration (still drives perfectly apart from the slight air noise and its not that noticable), i have checked all the boost hoses and found no leak. it isnt a big problem and to someone mechanically minded a cheap fix. i would also recommend a cambelt change (the importer told me it had been done but i can not gaurantee this) just thought i would be honest and mention it

im looking for offers on 2100 which i think is a very fair price for what is a good clean car.

please pm me or reply here if interested i do have more photos of it if anyone wants some.

car will be left with a nice single cd alpine head unit and pioneer speakers.
its mot'd till june

pics

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
I still want this car.................PMSL. But cant sell my 300 :mad: Or my bike :mad:

If it dont go before long Nik you might have to wait for my Compo to come through? :)

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
hello vini when might that be by chance.....the main reason im selling now is that i would prefer to not have to re-tax it for the purpose of selling so was trying to sell it before the end of november and the extra space on the drive would be handy lol. but if upon viewing the car you still wanted it, for a small deposit i will gladly hold the car untill your money comes through as long as its not too long. Another month ish on my drive wouldnt bother me as long as i know ive got a buyer for it.
PM sent Nik :)

·
Banned
12 Posts
m8 if u breake it i ll have the engine cross member propeller, ecu and wiring...good luck with the sale it ll be a shame ifu need to break it as it looks really clean...let me know

thanks

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
mate stop sounding so desperate or moff will end up gettin it off you for 200quid just so he has something to play with:D

·
Premium Member
4,436 Posts
Me, I'd never do that :D

I've not even seen this thread :D

PM a price and I'll have a think about it...

Moff

·
Premium Member
4,436 Posts
I'm still looking here :D

Nick - Can you send me some pics of the inside please. Is the car sitting in standard suspension ?

Moff

·
Registered
772 Posts
I don't suppose you have, or can easily take, any pictures of the underside? In particular i am looking for a shell that has no, none, zero damage to the chassis box sections or sill returns by jacking or bottoming, and also the shell must be TOTALLY rust free underneath and on top. Looking for a shell to spend a LOT of money on caging, so want to start with a mint one. If it meets those criteria I'd be interested talking more :) Thanks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts