Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
www.dtdirl.com
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lads I'm selling my Rb26dett out of my R33 GTR Vspec. Basically my cars oil pump has shat itself so I'm removing the engine with the turbos, manifolds etc all on it and looking to sell it next week as I've a new engine coming mid next week from jap parts in the uk. The engine needs a rebuild but tbh I'm just not arsed as I don't have time and I'd rather just take one engine out and put another in.

This is basically what it'll look like as when i take my engine out this is what will be left as I'm swapping over my polished cam covers etc onto the new engine.

€1000 ono

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
whats that in pounds?

·
www.dtdirl.com
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
damn you, awesome price. ripe for a top spec rebuild for someone :)
I know, I've the money here to rebuild it and all but my problem is that I've got to have the car running and all for the modified motors car show on the 11th of april so I've just to get a new engine as rebuilding will take way too long and I'm practically working 6 days a week now.

i want to buy it, but my problem is how can i get this engine from Dublin to birmingham ?? and how much ??:minigun:
Ah its not too bad from what I've heard. I've been trying to find a cheap shipping company but all of them are mad money. I put a search into google for cheap engine shipping and whats recommended is Elite shipping. they brought an Rb26dett from london to the north of ireland for £88 so I'll send them an email and check

·
www.dtdirl.com
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok, thanks a lot my friend. i will check with the mrs tonight with the money.
cool, i have just finished engine works in collage last week, this 26 can be my first project.
No problem man let me know

·
www.dtdirl.com
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:iagree: let me know please.
It wasn't anything too dramatic,

Just driving along the motorway in 4th approaching 4500rpm and it just kinda hesitated ever so slightly and I just seen the oil light come on and the oil pressure gauge just sink. Then 2-3 seconds later you could hear the bottom end knocking away.

That was her unfortunetly, game over :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts