Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you say you are a member of this forum and get cheaper car insurance?

Just wondering as i gotta sort mine out asap!

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Yup, ring A-Plan and tell 'em we sent ya! :grinno:

May need the member number under your post count.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried them they wouldnt quote me. Only people i can get a quote from is Adrian Flux :(

·
Registered
530 Posts
I used Flux, General kindly set up the member id for me so that I could quote it and get a reduction. Tell them to quote over the phone, THEN say you are a member and what will that give you, that way you'll know for sure that you get money off

·
Registered
530 Posts
Your id is below your name on the post by the way, you're 10870. (Just read the opost and GB's already told you that. Stoopid me)

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Flux have quoted me £571.35p for a N/A I only pay £360 for my TT 300ZX? They reckon that these companies dont like Skylines and that once you have owned the car for a year it will get cheaper. That is the cheapest I have been quoted so far by £200. I am going to ring A Plan on Monday. Flux did say that they will take into consideration the fact that I have owned a powerful car for two years.
All this is Full Comp with 6 years NCB too. I never knew it was going to be sooooo fookin dear for a N/A?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Flux have quoted me £571.35p for a N/A I only pay £360 for my TT 300ZX? They reckon that these companies dont like Skylines and that once you have owned the car for a year it will get cheaper. That is the cheapest I have been quoted so far by £200. I am going to ring A Plan on Monday. Flux did say that they will take into consideration the fact that I have owned a powerful car for two years.
All this is Full Comp with 6 years NCB too. I never knew it was going to be sooooo fookin dear for a N/A?
vince go with a-plan it cost julie £460 and thats with me on as a named driver.

got the same ncb as u and my zed cost me £360 too.i couldnt work out why a n/a skyline wood be so much more:wtf: .

i rang loads of insurance companys and a-plan was way out in front with there quote and u will get more discount using this forum:bigthumb: .

let me no how u get on mate:ylsuper: .

cheers garry

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
vince go with a-plan it cost julie £460 and thats with me on as a named driver.

got the same ncb as u and my zed cost me £360 too.i couldnt work out why a n/a skyline wood be so much more:wtf: .

i rang loads of insurance companys and a-plan was way out in front with there quote and u will get more discount using this forum:bigthumb: .

let me no how u get on mate:ylsuper: .

cheers garry
Thanks Gaz. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the help guys. Got a fair bit off for being a member. £1845 in the end would rather pay that than drive a **** car :D.

Plus its only a couple of hundred £££ more than i was paying for my Astra last year!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts