Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This site is great, after getting my first skyline r33 gtst about 6 month ago, I was beginning to pissed off that I couldnt find someone/garrage around my area (ayrshire,scotland) that knew much about them, and also that everything on them costs a fortune to replaced. I was almost thinking of selling my skyline, untill I found this site. I am now confident I wil get my problems sorted, and at a reasonable price. Cheers anyone who has posted on here in the past.
Anyway I have an Idea for a thread or even a section dedicated to it, for cheapest/best garages for services,mapping,bodykits,alloys e.t.c in your area.
It could be be divided into areas I.E. Scotland north, central, south, England N, NE, NW, Central, CE,CW, South, SE, SW, Ireland north, South, SE, SW.
Anyone who has experiences good or bad at garages in these ares could post and share with the rest of us. Also if anyone knows the cheapest ways of getting parts share there ideas here. I.E. for a set of spark plugs I was getting quoted between £48 - £68 for a set delivered when I phoned certain places for plugs saying I wanted replacement plugs for a skyline, however when I searched Ebay with the same plug code (BKR5ES-11)I think, I got them delivered for £38.

What do yous think

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another thought on this, it could be split into sections of : best tuners, best bodywork sylers, best for servicing, best for standard parts, best for supplying upgraded parts. You could then look in to the site see who was best for your needs and see who was closest.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts