Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are we getting ripped off or what.found this site who operate in japan(nengun.com)they do deliver here but some of there stuff is well cheap eg kakimoto racing full mega n1 zorst for £300 they do a lot of nismo stuff too nismo fuel pump from £150 i think most of there stock is cheap anyone found any cheaper sites. http://www.nengun.com:disappointed:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does anyone use any other trader from across the seas then and are nengun worth it.

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
Ordered some smoked side repeaters from nengun, only problem is your waiting bout a month before you get your stuff! worth it though as it save me a bundle!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
austrailia and america are cheap too, i have just had an side feed inlet, 80mm throttle bodie, top mount exhaust manifold from aus and iv just ordered n1 oil and water pumps weisco pistons, eagle f1 rods and bearings from america for 1000 delivered.
SWEET!

·
Registered
412 Posts
just took a look, which of the power fc's do i need for an r33 gtst, they have two models for the skyline and one is discontinued?

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
I use the Australian and US e-Bay for parts. AUs one has a lot of good rare stuff that doesn't come around over here too much.
US seems to have some better prices on new stuff from vendors on there.

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Yes Nengun is very cheap indeed :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts