Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I sold my old R32 Skyline rims the other day, to a guy from just a few miles away. He has a 1986 Nissan Y30 300C Cedric Wagon.

HUGE estate with a three litre V-6 (turbo on order). Monstrous looking car when parked next to my dinky R32, but I think personally it looks fantastic on R32 wheels.....

Had to have the rims machined to fit somewhat, but good end result.

There are (AFAIK) about half a dozen roadworthy examples of this car in the UK, let alone Europe.

Check out www.monkeyrun.co.uk if you are into miniature motorcycle mayhem as well.....

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Bet he didn't have any trouble getting the wheels and tyres in the back of that thing! :D

Saw a load of Nissan Cedrics running around Singapore as taxis.
I think they still make them now and they're still the same shape/style. :eek: :)

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
An old boss of mine had one of those when I worked for him in '88/'89. It was massive. He used to swan about like he owned the roads.

He sold it to an undertaker friend of my folks, I assume because of it's ability to carry long objects that won't fold ;) He had curtains put in the back.

Wheels suit it but would look cool about 4" lower :cool:

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Maybe one engine up fron and another in that cavernous hatch area.
Might be fairly amusing :D :cool: .....Would put a fright on several motors too.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Gotta be dumped in the weeds with spoilers front and back to make it look even lower. Tint the windows, dechrome it and paint it matt black.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That there be my 300C! Thanks for the comments guys but unfortuantely it has to remain a practical wagon as I put my Monkey Bikes, tents, BBQ, Gazebo, chairs and tons of other crap in it so it needs to be a load carrier. I had a lovely S14 (which I miss dearly) before I got into bikes so I need an estate these days
Hold on, maybe I could put hydraulics on it......

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
What motor does it have.
As you need to keep the practicality maybe an RB25DET/RB26DETT or a 300 ZXTT motor might be suitable :D :D

Defo needs to be dropped a few inches though. Very different but very cool :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's got a VG30 and a manual box. Zero to 60mph in 8.20 secs which can be bettered with the right driver. Silvia front brakes. Handles like a boat though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts