Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been a few queries posted about this but I couldn't find anything definitive, so....

Has anyone found a child seat that fits in the back of an R34? I'm looking for a forward-facing 9months-11years type of seat if poss. (i.e. not a newborn type), failing that a 9 months-4 years. I tried a couple at Mothercare yesterday and the rear seatbelt was about 3" too short!!

Went to Halfords and they were useless - no staff on hand to help - on a Saturday! So, I'll spend my money somewhere where they DO have enough staff...

Anyone?

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
I have a Graco forward/rearward facing seat which comes under that age bracket. It fits in a Stagea fine and would think that the rear position isnt unlike that of the GTT.

silly question, why dont you try Nissan for one and get an Isofix so you dont have to bother with the seatbelts full stop? they do child seats at my local nissan so should do them at yours.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
We have a Maxi Cosi priory XP which fitted OK in the back of our GTT. There are 2 types, one to go in the middle which didn't work too well.

Its here if you want to trial fit it, S.B, PM me for my contact details - we are in Rochford.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies guys.

Tigger: do you know which model Graco seat you are using? I'll look into the Isofix points fitting.

Grinder: Thanks - Maxi Cosi Priori XP is now on the list!

Broph99: I'll have a Google for Eddie Bauer - do you know what model your seat is?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to round off this thread - on Grinder's reccommendation I went for the Maxi Cosi Priori XP. It fits nicely and doesn't require oodles of seat belt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts