Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
how have i missed that thread mate pm sent :)

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
it might be a great idea getting one big one on the go??

·
Premium Member
4,436 Posts
it might be a great idea getting one big one on the go??
Could we all club together and push the one I am running ?

All proceeds are going direct to the Prader Willi charity, which a member of my family suffers with. Keith is already donating SO.com goodies as some of the prizes.

Maybe the rest of the traders could get together and put in prizes too.

Don't forget I am the one who has got to Cycle from London to Paris next May, the reason I am doing this all. You lot can sit in your comfy sofa's at home :)

I could wear different shirts each day on the bike ride to that the traders who helped ? :)

You can't say that it isn't for a great cause...

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
Its what I was thinking as well, anyone elses thoughts?
Could we all club together and push the one I am running ?

All proceeds are going direct to the Prader Willi charity, which a member of my family suffers with. Keith is already donating SO.com goodies as some of the prizes.

Maybe the rest of the traders could get together and put in prizes too.

Don't forget I am the one who has got to Cycle from London to Paris next May, the reason I am doing this all. You lot can sit in your comfy sofa's at home :)

I could wear different shirts each day on the bike ride to that the traders who helped ? :)

You can't say that it isn't for a great cause...
bu all means if you can get all traders to talk to each other im sure you will get a good compromise but regardless we will support the decisions you take :)

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Well I would be interested. It all depsneds on whats the general plan. One of my guys asked me to raffle his prepped S14 shell that other day??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts