Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As i cant mod the GTR till i'm 25 i will have to get some cosmetics bits and bobs to keep me happy till then .
So what do you recon on the engine bay side carbon or chrome?
and anyone know of place's that sell said items??
think carbon would be different as most bays are chromed! and carbon would be easier to keep clean??
tony

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
think i might just go down the carbon and chrome route!
what do you think of this carbon bonnet, carbon mirrors, carbon top cam belt cover, carbon plug cover and the rest chromed up ?

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
You are absolutely not allowed to put carbon mirrors and carbon cam belt/spark plug covers on a Midnight blue 33.......it'll start to look like mine ;) :cool: :D

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where did you get your plug cover and cam cover from can only find them on a site from japan

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
To be honest Tony, I haven't got the carbon cam/spark covers yet. Just working along the lines of getting some soon thats all.

Carbon mirrors should be on the car by end of next week though. :cool:

E

·
0 Posts
Chrome all the way. Sorry everyone who`s got carbon bits & pieces but i dont think carbon looks that good. Chrome is much more appealing :D

E

·
0 Posts
Indeed. Black marker is better for that sort of thing though & its not as easy to get off. Once you`ve remembered/realised its there of course:D

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im glad im not the only one scratching my head at those two??
going to go for half and half me thinks:):)

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
tonysmiff said:
ganador ones?
Yes Tony, the mirrors are Ganador ones.

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mmmm snap (hopefully)
any ideas of any where that sells more carbon mmmmm and polished bit's and bobs?

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Depends on what bits you want and of course how much you want to spend. If you want to go wild with the carbon you could change the bonnet, boot lid, doors, front wings etc. etc. but that would get a tad on the EXPENSIVE side.

Speed-R, Jap-Salon and various others can get the Ganador mirrors and carbon bonnets sorted for you. Plus of course there's the likes of Prospec and Sumo-Power who can sort out some really pukka but more expensive gear if thats the way you want to go. ;) :)

I'm sure the polished bits phrase will attract comments from the commedians amongst us :D :D .....not entirely sure where to go for polishing. Maybe you could have a go at polishing your bits by yourself :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts