Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
R33 GTS-T "Godzuki"
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right,where is the fuse for the cigarette lighter?seriously I have taken every fuse out in drivers footwell and the boot and all seem intact. If not anyone know any easy way of rewiring so i can get power to it?

·
R33 GTS-T "Godzuki"
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm,might be tempted, gonna get out with a multi meter tmrw and have another poke around first, might run power from somewhere else first and see what happened

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
when i got my clifford alarm installed the fools disconnected the cigarette lighter to wire in part of the alarm, so maybe check thats not happened.

·
R33 GTS-T "Godzuki"
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well,i think my fog lamp is wired into it!!!! there is a wire spliced so there may be an inline fuse somewhere!?

G

·
hey... ummm did my post about having a spare one for sale get deleted?? and if so.. why?
Members need 100 posts before they can sell/swap anything, otherwise it's spam. ;)

Soopafly, You can run a single live wire off the back of your ignition switch as the lighters case is ground. Just have it coming off your second click (IGN 2) so it turns off when you remove the key and go inside to watch Eastenders. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all. Well I'm still trying to solve this mystery of the none working cigarette lighter. I have taken it out and wired the lighter direct to the battery and it works so I've narrowed that down. I went back to the fuses ansd compared with my book. The fuse F24 (I think) is different if the fuses are on the dash to mine under the bonnet? I'm not 100% which fuseit is now but I've checked them all and they all appear to be ok?
HELP!!!!!!
Most frustrating

·
Bow Chicka wow waow!
55 Posts
How about you think about the bright side,, Healthy and happy lungs ;)

·
R33 GTS-T "Godzuki"
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Right,went out and bought a whole pack of fuses then systematically replaced them,my lighter now works. On closer inspection the faulty fuse is damaged but you have to look close with a bright light to see it,julio was right btw it's a 15 amp btm(nearest to footwell) left

1 - 17 of 17 Posts