Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you use to keep your pride and joy looking like new. Auto glym. Super Mer. Megluer. Water. Nothing ?
I get orrid water mark stains after washing the motor, is it the water around here or the product?

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Diamondbrite

Top notch, Only need to apply it once, and thats it!.

Paul.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
unless

you have a white carf that turns the arse yellow everytime you go out for a run... then its anything that will turn it white again.. but loosing that battle.. looks like i'll be up for a rear end respray . Eh Rich :D

E

·
0 Posts
Quick blast down the jet wash then another blast down the road to dry it off & then home for some colour magic. Great stuff.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Agreed!

The Diamonbrite from Jewelultra does a SUPERB job on the metallic purple colour!;)
I was very very impressed and i have used virtually everything on sale out there!:D

Stu

·
Needs a self cleaning car
1,455 Posts
Mer

Any reasonable brand of shampoo, rinse, apply Mer to wet car, leave to dry, polish off with polishing cloth. Hard work for a loverly result.

One of them little Karcher jet washers is a fine investment as well. Blows the crud off nicely.

Doing the car on a clear day before the sun gets high in the sky is good too. Hot bodywork tends to streakiness.

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Diamondbrite

Right I have 5 sets of this Diamondbrite kits, the price is £40 which is a very good price, I used this stuff last week in about 2 hours and the results were amazing. I will donate £5 of this to the Skylineowners site for upsetting Tigger!!!.

Does that sound fair?.

Paul.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts