[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

all comments welcome, good, or bad :)

cheers, paul:hippy:

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
wow thats mint,could the fog light not be integrated into the numberplate recess?,that would look good

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually, thats a very good idea...i never thought of that, that hole under the plate looks about the right size as well.....hmmm might look into that at weekend :) cheers matey

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Thats a mighty fine example mate :) my hand controller on the right of steering wheel.What she pulling now ?

·
Belgium/Netherlands Area Rep
2,060 Posts
funky colour :)
great to see its in such a fine condition
and not too many visible mods
:ylsuper:

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Wow is that actually a genuine lm version?

What sort of power is it running? I heard the original LM were made to commemorate the LeMans and had 1000BHP de-tuned in uk to 700BHP is this true?

·
Registered
766 Posts
i really like that, looks gorgeous.

With the fog get some diodes and intergrate it with the brake lights. Lights as normal when fog off and when on one set fogs and the other as brakes. Tidies it up and goes through the mot :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Absolutely stunning mate :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow! thanks for all the nice comments guys!

yes it is an lm edition, but they have nothing special about them under the bonnet unfortunatly, well it has an RB26, how much more special can you get??? lol

i've decided to integrate the fog into the rear light cluster, after all the suggestions, and im going to get a wider plate for the back :)
the car is running 348whp according to the last dyno i had, but my clutch is slipping so it may have slightly more...all i know is its f**king fast!!!! lol

thanks again everyone, paul. :cheers:

·
Registered
814 Posts
lol @ cossidave.

Paul ...car looks awesome... not sure about the color though ;) As long as you like it i guess that is all matters.

·
Registered
814 Posts
You know... looking at the overwhelming amount of R33's on here - i am unsure that searching and buying a R32 GTR was worth the hassle.... maybe i should have gone for a R33 instead? Sorry for the hi-jack.... was just pondering and not sure a simple question would warrant a new thread...

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
That paintwork is in outstanding condition :drool:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts