Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello :moony: its me again,
just wanted to let all you people who do not have a GTR that we too can have a clear timing belt cover:grinno:
i have tried and am nearly there... 80% ...will be fitting it next week when i get the new CAS gasket from Rising Sun.......its well worth it and not that hard to do if youe a bit of a DIY handyman.....
difficulty rating >>>>>>>>>>>>3 outa 5....im more than willing to give all the tech help i can ..here is the finished product ready for mounting

hole on the left is the one that needs to be cut out

cheers
kieran

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Looks great!

My only concern is that it say RB26 on it ;)

·
Registered
77 Posts
yeah, the clear timing cover looks great. well done so far. as for the wheel centre caps.......without.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
That does pass! However 'square off' the top left of the 5 to match the top left of the R. Hillbilly engineering solutions.......love 'em! :D

·
Pist'n'broke
1,014 Posts
Im sure with a dremal you could trim down the plastic that not coloured and buff it up clear again. Although it looks great how it is think i might buy one now. lol

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
45 €uro from Nengun....although i was waiting 4-5 weeks for it:nono: ...but to me that is cheap....
kieran

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Definately think i'm gonna have to invest in one of them and also do the conversion to RB25.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Top draw!!

That's one to add to the list..

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cool:drivin:
let me know if you want any help......its easy enuf....:nono:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
oooh yeah i like the look of that as ive a shiney new adjustable pulley to go onthe exhasut side ....need to sort out one for the intake and a nice new kevlar belt ...sahme to hide it all away so this is defeinately on my list of "pottering about afternoon jobs"

is anyone on here perhaps able to put these into a limited product run?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts