Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I need to get rid of the nasty orange side repeaters on my R33 GTR and have seen some on flea bay for an R34 that look identical. Will they fit my car? I have asked the sellers questions but have so far been ignored :swear: the only ones i can seem to find for an R33 are the long sort of oblong ones for the none GTR's. Does anyone know a good place i can get some side repeaters from?
Also i would like to replace the front indicators with clear ones but the only ones i can find are £145 from temple tuning! :eek7: there must be a cheaper option.

Cheers guys! :dogpile:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hi mate,

The R34 GTR & GTT uses the same side indicators as your R33 GTR. Just do an ebay search for 'gtr clear indicators' or similar.

As for the D-Speed front indicators thats pretty much the going rate for them I think mate.

Go on, buy them you know you want to LOL :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers mate, I never knew how addictive this skyline modifying could be! I just cant stop myself! :grinno:

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Cheers mate, I never knew how addictive this skyline modifying could be! I just cant stop myself! :grinno:
i don't think any of use on here can either, it's:crazy: but you just cant help yourself:grinno:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts