Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, my wee one bedroom flat is rapidly filling with crap and bits of car, so here's whats got to go...

R32 GTS-T Standard exhaust from turbo back (except cat).
Good nick, not rust/holes etc.

Set of four R32 GTS-T 16" standard alloys and tyres. (getting in the way in my bedroom)

Standard airbox and filter.

Somebody PLEASE take em off my hands!

Edited to add...

Also got 1 512MB DDR PC2100 Ram stick (266mhz), and 2 256MB PC2100 DDR sticks going.... 184 pin DIMMS I bought from PC world. CL of 2.5

A 17" Samtron (samsung made but cheap brand) PC monitor,

Marshall guitar amp. MG 15CD small practice amp. 2 months old, got wicked overdrive and FDD (some techy thing that makes it sound like a valve stack!)

The Rear seats from my R32.... Never shagged on ( ;) )

ReelMagic PC DVD decoder board (PCI slot) with TV out

Sanyo colour portable TV

DVD Rom drive with high speed CDRW... In a box in the cupboard somewhere... Think its an LG. My sis bought me it and I used it for a month before upgrading to a DVD+RW drive

Denon PMA-250 separates amp

And some other crap thats cluttering up the place....
Roll up Roll up... Jock's summer clearout is on!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spec on the LG DVDROM/CDRW drive:

LG GCC-4120B drive:

LG Electronics LG GCC 4120B

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEATURES AT A GLANCE
CD-RW / DVD-ROM drive
32 X read speed
12 X write speed
8 X rewrite speed

High speed media support, buffer underrun protection, Phase II playback etc.

I have all manuals and cables, but the box is at my folks place in scotland.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also......

Standard R32 GTS-T RB20DET turbo for sale........ Bought it to send off and have steeled out and rebuilt as a hybrid and didn't want my car off the road.

Bought from a guy on SDU in NZ called bags thru the GTR forum. Sat capped and wrapped in my cupboard for 2 months and have spent the rebuild money elsewhere......

Cheap to a good home!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Nah... Not enough room in my boot.... Theres another whole thread worth of crap in my flat waiting to get sold...

:D

Need anything...? I have 200 aircon units for honda/rover engines lying aroun here... Boxed, complete units including fitting instructions!

Going cheep!!!!

;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts