Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Project GT-aRt/JUN
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 2 B Alarms Clifford/Toad Give Them A Call
Hello Just had alarm Fitted by A2B Alarms I have all my alarms fitted by them They fit any Clifford/ Toad Alarm And The Service is Really good and they come to where ever you want it fitted. And there PRICES WILL not be beaten. Give them a try you wont regret it. Tell them Dan gave you the number and you will get better price Tel:-07957-337317

Dan....

·
Project GT-aRt/JUN
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o.k Tiggs He does Cat1 Concept 300 £375 A concept 600 £625 he also does upgrades for the 300 such as window lifts £60 Duel zone prox (digital bark) £80 Pager system £130... He also fits Toad alarm the price may be cheaper all depends where you are.. He is fully trained installer I have had about 30 alarms off him and had no problem what so ever.... I just thought I would post it up because there is so many people getting ripped off and it is a lot of hassle. Phil will come to where ever you want work or home... A couple of people on the GTR forum have used as well...

Dan...

·
Professional job seeker
78 Posts
Will these alarms have a VSIB certificate, or whatever it is, for the insurance?

Thanks

·
Project GT-aRt/JUN
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes mate they will... He is fully trained Clifford and toad installer. He is coming to me again on wensday my mate is haveing a concept 600.... Hope this helps mate give him a try...

Dan...

·
Professional job seeker
78 Posts
Excellent, thanks. It's for my brother. GAP quoted him £500 for a Concept 300 and I haven't exactly heard any recommendations about the quality of their work:rolleyes: . I'll pass the details on.

Thanks again!

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
WHere is he as I need my proximety sensors turned down a bit..?

·
Registered
475 Posts
alarms in surrey

if any one lives in south london / surrey
we are clifford and laserline dealers and
and as a fellow skyline owner we can do some very good deals
on clifford and laserline to skyline / forum members .

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
muesli, pm or put up here some prices for Cat 1 alarms please...mine has had to be ripped out and I am feeling a tad vulnerable! cheers mate.

·
Registered
475 Posts
re alarm prices

we sell laserline and clifford
as well as rac trackstar

LASERLINE CAT ONE £289.99

CLIFFORD C300 r.r.p £ 349.99
we can do a deal on this product but are not allowed to say what
as a clifford dearler we must sell at r.r.p ( but we are doing a cash back insentive ! )

CLIFFORD C500 r.r.p £599.99

as a clifford dearler we must sell at r.r.p ( but we are doing a cash back insentive ! )

CLIFFORD C600 r.r.p £699.99

most r32,r33 will need a c/locking motor to be fitted to the drivers door for the c.lock to work @ £50.00

RAC TRACKSTAR
R.R.P £ 599.99
owners club price £ 529.99

micro scan 3 zone padger £160.00

hope this helps !

·
Registered
952 Posts
muesli i got quoted 1200 for top of the range clifford fully loaded with the option to have a phone attatchment so when it gets attacked etc your phone rings to inform you. how much could u do this for?

·
Registered
475 Posts
RE ALARM

hi skylineboy

can you tell me what you was quoted etc what part no etc

( i suspect you have been to streetworks ) ????

Thanks ian

bear in mind i use to have a 33gts and now have a 34 gtt
so i know skylines pretty well !

·
Registered
952 Posts
streetworks

hehe yeh it was streetworks that gave me the price. not sure on part numbers. all i know is it was the top of the range model

·
Registered
475 Posts
re :

i would sumise the following

clifford c600
clifford dual zone shock
remote start ?
cell phone pager

r.r.p = £1398.00
( i will do the whole lot for £1150.00 )

i would advise against smart window as i think they are a pain
if you would like to ring me please do on

020 8 337 9666 ( ian )

thanks

·
Registered
475 Posts
re

i gussed !

you live in croydon
the only people to do cell pagers in that aera are them

so put 2 n 2 together and you have 7 !!!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
As I am in skinflint mode at the mo, what is the cheapest Cat 1 that I can get??? I have seen Toad quoted quite cheaply...? I have had Clifford before, and it was good, but I dont want to pay the money that I did...it was a top of the range with every extra on it!! I am based in Reading at the mo....

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
think the Toad was £249 inc....yeah, I had an alarm which locked the central locking....think the motor is still there, just the brain has been ripped out...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts