Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found a receipt stating my car was fitted with a Clifford Concept 650 and also had the turbo timer fitted at the same time.

Does anyone know how its activated, i've only had the car a year and a bit lol.

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
i have the same alarm i believe, if you have the same fob as me then for the turbo timer i click the double star and hold for half a second, then to activate my remote start i click the single star and hold for a second. let go take key out and hazards flash once. then i can remote start t with the fob when i need to with bottom button then star and same again to shut down.

on my car that is how it works but i guess different garages can use different buttons for different things.

but on mine its definately pressing the double star before i take the key out which sets mine for 2 minutes.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet, cheers bud i'll give that a shot in the morning. I'm guessing you have the carbon fiber look alarm fob?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have the 650 fitted with turbo timer and mine is activated by the boot release button. I think it just depends on how they set it up at the time. If you are unable to get it working a Clifford installer should be able to hook it up to their laptop/pc and check it out for you.

·
Registered
696 Posts
to be honst it depends how the buttons r used! if u already have a turbo timer surley that will enhance the chances of selling the engine!!!

·
Jammy Git
2,180 Posts
On my 650MKII you press the G5 button the bottom button while the car is still running and then press the lock button.

Take the key out and the engine runs for 3 minutes. You can walk away and lock the car during this time.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just tried it out, i pressed the ** button, turned the key to the off position.... still runs!! the turbo timer is still active woohoo!!

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Just tried it out, i pressed the ** button, turned the key to the off position.... still runs!! the turbo timer is still active woohoo!!
you can now walk away and arm the alarm, if you need to kill the engine, press it again and the engine turns off

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
most of you are different to my 650 so it totally depends on how yours is set up but if its quiet enough when you press it you can hear a small click, then take the key out and see if it still runs. if not try another button. best to do it with the doors closed and windows up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts